This uplifting Women’s Workshop helps you integrate more positive emotions in your daily life. This is your chance to refill your positive piggybank and keep that momentum going when you get back to your daily life. Most of us are too busy or have too many distractions while we are at home to focus on ourselves. That is why it is good to get away to a beautiful safe place where the stage is set for personal growth and reflection to happen. I would like to facilitate this time for you.
Majestic Beach Resort, 10901 Front Beach Rd, Panama City Beach, FL 32407. We will gather in the conference room overlooking the beach on the first floor of Tower 2.
I also host Private Group Workshops in other areas of the US. Please contact me for rates and more information.
Share knowledge and walk you through personal exercises that reveal simple things that you can put in place in your daily life right away.
Workshop Including Lunch: $125 per person (prepay required)
Yoga (Seasonal 45 min): $15 per person – Must have minimum of 5 participants to hold class
Paddle Board (Seasonal): $20 per person – Must have minimum of 6 participants to have boards delivered
Optional – 8:00-8:45
- Yoga on the Beach with Jacqueline Bell (Additional $15 fee for this activity and we need at least 5 people to sign-up)
- Introductions and Purpose of Course
- Fresh Juices, Coffee and Fruit
9:30-11:30 – Workshop – Part 1
- Science supporting Positive Psychology
- Characteristics of Positive Emotions/Exercises
- Concept of Prioritizing Feelings
- Journaling Exercise – Series of Questions to help you identify What you do and do not want in your life.
- Empowering Ourselves to Make Choices
11:30 – 12:45 – Lunch on the Beach Included (vegetarian optional)
12:45- 2:45 – Workshop – Part 2
- The Little Things Count
- Opportunities for New Habits/Exercises
- Conditioning Ourselves to Seize Positive Moment/Exercises
- Self-reflection Exercise – Where I Could Adjust
- Helpful Symbols, Reminders and Clearing the Clutter/Exercises
- Revisit Journaling Exercise with a twist to focus on feelings
- Additional Resources / Areas each person may want to dive deeper (20 mins)
- Wrap Up
Is this workshop for me?
- This course is for people that are interested in and open to adding more positive emotions to their lives.
- This course is also for those people that do not have time at home to learn all the great information stemming from the Positive Psychology movement. If you do have time and the desire to dive deep into specific areas of self-improvement, please see my Resource Page on this site.
What to bring?
All you need to bring is your favorite journal and a pen or a tablet if you prefer to take notes or do written exercise on a computer or device.
What to wear?
Wear whatever you feel comfortable in. Your jeans, your shorts, your yoga pants, comfy dress or coverup. There is no dress code. If the weather is nice we will have lunch on the beach.
12 people max per class
This course is for women
Come alone, with friends or female family members
Make it part of your vacation or just give yourself a day to focus on you.
The Optional/Seasonal Activities (Yoga, Paddle Board Rental) have an extra fee
Private Group Workshops
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a group of 8 or more women that would like to schedule a Private Group Workshop.